Version History of: ScmDraft 2 Version 0.8.0 (ZIP)
Added isometrical terrain mirroring.
Added observer trigger option when creating a new map.
Added possibility to directly edit location coordinates
Fixed default installation map triggers.
FIxed a minor difference in the way trigedit and classic trigedit count string usage.
Updated iscript code to run several more opcodes as well as now correctly preview units with subunits.
Fixed an issue with windows vista which caused a freeze while resizing windows.
Many other minor improvements.
Fixed a bug which caused text trigedit to occasionally shift switch indexii
Fixed a bug which could cause maps to crash using installation door doodads
Fixed a freeze when attempting to delete doodads with no doodads selected
Fixed a bug which could corrupt strings when loading maps with renamed switches. Update scmdraft !!
Fixed a display bug in trigedit and string editor for korean chars, as well as some ascii chars
- UPDATE: Fixed a rarely occuring freeze when placing siege tanks
- Redid plugin code, updated text trigedit for new plugin interface
- Implemented wildcard select in terrain and cut/copy/paste mode. Press ctrl or shift + ctrl to select terrain.
- Enabled display of backup times in the backup database
- Added several zoom in levels
- Added dialog for stacking
- Fixed a crash introduced in prerelease 3 which could occur when deselecting a unit due to multithreading issues
- Fixed 2 minor crashes in prerelease 3
- Fixed a broken opcode in iscript routine which froze a sprite.
- Tileset Index window now remembers width via profile.
- Enabled mousescroll in tileset index.
- Changing the players of a trigger will now automatically select the new player in order to show the trigger in the list .
- Selecting and deselecting protoss units will now not always show powered status .
- Added current line display to text trigedit
- Fixed switch numbering in text trigedit
- Fixed bug which caused you not to be able to select cut/copy/paste layer via menu
- New debug option: Show collision boxes
- New option: Copy doodad tiles when copying terrain
- Added classic mission briefing editor
- Added switch renaming dialog
- Added support for 1.14 text colors
- Redid the string editor (Including color tag table)
- Added color tag table to trigger editor
- Changing player now accepts ("2", "02", "Player 2", "Player 02")
- Isom brush now changes size every step
- Colorcode stripping in strings in unit tree and classic trigedit dropdowns
- Cut / Copy / Paste layer has filters
- Added brush window
- Ability to save custom brushes to file and subsequently load
- Minimap reflects fog of war
- Fixed minor cosmetic bugs
- Added a few more display options
- Ability to select multiply rectangles when copy / pasting terrain (via shift and ctrl)
- New map creates default melee map triggers
- Fixed a bug with ashworld shale terrain.
- Fixed a bug that didn't update creep and mineral placement after using arrow keys to move units.
- Fixed a freeze caused by an error in converting single grid to dual grid.
- Fixed a crash when pasting units off the screen.